Help and advice for parents navigating their children through the ever expanding and fantastical world of computer games
Like it or not your child’s life is going to cross paths with games one day. And given that 90% of children do play games they probably already are.
Where to start…
Is your child already playing games? What are your kids playing?
Thinking of buying a gaming console for your child? Here’s some advice: Best gaming device for children
What games should you buy?: Buying games for your child
Is your child about to embark on playing online? Children playing online
Latest blog posts
- Game RatingsLike films, games have age ratings to help parents decide what their kids should be playing
- What’s in a name?The importance of you or your child’s online name and how to create it.
- What are your kids playing?Why you really need to know what they’re playing.
- Best gaming device for childrenMy top picks for the best device for each age group
- Buying games for your childA guide to help you decide what game to buy for your child
- DiscordA guide to setting up and using Discord communication software